Sunday 7 November 2010

''And the love kickstarts again do do doo ...''

Hey, Hanna here. Haven't blogged for a while ... oops. So here we are on the spinning tops project. One week in, it's started with a bang. Fireworks weekend. I've taken some photos of fireworks and people playing with sparklers. I'm approaching this 'spinning' aspect by portraying the motion and movement with lights. I got myself some light up spin tops ...


... had my friends play with sparklers ...


(more to be downloaded)


... and found some other pretty light up spinning things ...





... went to dinner with some friends and a lot of glowsticks and came back with this rather attractive work of art ...

... and played spin the bottle ... in the dark  ;)

And now I really hope the college printer is working again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment