Thursday 30 September 2010

Origin

Yesterday we visited London to go see a craft fair called "Origin". The whole exhibition was really well laid out and I found all of the work interesting to look at because it was nice to see such a range of work such as ceramics and textiles.

I thought i would share some of the artists who i found interesting:

http://www.originuk.org/exhibitor/sarah-morpeth

I really liked Morpeths hand made books and her exhibition was visually really exciting and I liked her ideas as they were really original and well crafted. She used a range of different medias and they were really decorative and interesting.







I found these tea cups really unique looking and classic and they had a real vintage feel which I really like and I liked the range which she exhibited. The detail is also very pretty and I think they are really lovely pieces.



Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment