Friday 1 June 2012

Do You Remember?

   Hey, its Sally. Just a quick posting. Just to ask do you guys remember Grace? She went to Alton college last year (in my year), I know some of your guys are friends with her. Anyway, I attended her magazine's launch in early May & have just blogger the photos ( can see all of them here http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/moda-de-la-mode-launch-party-at.html ). It was a great night at the Piccadilly Institute & I found it really inspiring meeting all her new contacts & seeing just what she's achieved in a year! Was hoping this will inspire everyone! I am also working through editing all the (good) photos from the Westminster graduate fashion show that I was invited to last Thursday, so keep your eyes peeled as I will be blogging them very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment