Sunday 25 September 2011

My Glass Clock

"...so this summer I created this glass clock. I was inspired by the colours in my bedroom. The blues are from my wallpaper (even though the first picture makes it look green?), the reds and pinks are from my curtains and my duvet. The greens; and in particular the lime green is from my dressing tables' handles and the white is from my wooden floor, ceiling and door. (pretty colourful huh!...I also have a rainbow striped rug!, but that's not important right now!... so let's continue) I tried to keep most of the colour just as a frame because I'm not a lover of sticking loads of pictures and things on my wall; just because I absolutely love my wallpaper and I don't want to hide it! I also thought it would be a nice element for the clock to look like it's floating on the wall." 
"...so yeah; if you're interested in knowing how I made it I can post more pictures; since... yes I was 'sad' and documented it step by step. Hope you like it!" : D





"...I'm not quite sure why the first picture makes my wallpaper look green maybe it's because it's a darker picture?... or it's my poor editing skills?" 


"Oh and it's Charley by the way!" : )

No comments:

Post a Comment