Sunday 25 September 2011

This is what wasps like, as well as stinging people.


Didnt really know what to put for my post, so i thought id show you a couple of my favourite things that always put me in the mood to be an art fag :)
and I think when all the little wasps are wasping around doing their waspy thing, they probably like to look at this stuff too, (when theyre not stinging you or eating your picnic that is..) This band is really fun and whenever i listen to them they inspire me to do arttt :)



this is by my favourite graffiti artist; kid acne. :)

this guy doesnt just rap about bitches and fast cars he gets to the point. and i often play him when im workinggg :)




 this is my favourite song by him and it really motivates me to improve on my work and if you try hard enough you can accomplish anything

"who am i better than, im better than i used to be,
im gonna keep on getting better so you better just get used to me
if you think thats a cop out then hear my point
truthfully cos chances are deep down this is how you used to be
if your only aim is to be as good as scroobius pip,
as soon as  you've achieved it your standards will slip
but if your goal is only to improve on yourself
then the quest is never over no matter how big your wealth. "

this is my cat.


he likes to pretend hes human.
 he doesnt like wasps.



I shall leave you with this :) 
feel free to laugh.


P.S its Chloe  (: 

2 comments:

  1. I knew this would be yours Chloe! Such a typical Chloe thing to post. Hah! love your cat! and I agree with you on the first song...it does make you feel "artyfarty!"

    ReplyDelete