Monday 26 September 2011

Wallpaper for Wasps!

First blog post!


Wasn't sure when I was meant to be blogging because I only joined last week, so haven't been put on the "rota" yet, so taken things into my own hands! ;)    Due to my indecisive brain I couldn't make up my mind between Illustration and Textiles, until last week anyway. So thought I'd better get crackinnnn' on the textiley creations ASAP!


Did a wallpaper design covered it lots of cute little wasps. (never thought I'd refer to them as cute, they've been stinking out the art rooms for the past 2 weeks!) though I'd stick to black and white, as yellow seemed a bit garish. Actually really pleased with it even though it's only blue tacked to the wall, and might try and make some wings next! Watch this space :D







Well that took years to write! Probably shouldn't of shut my finger in a door, and then shut the other two in pliers! Hope you like :) 

Hannah :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment