Monday 19 September 2011

Wasps !!

One week down and I am really enjoying the project. Here is a selection of work I have done so far...

Pencil Drawings


Collage and Biro Pen


Ink and Sticks


Gold Card Print


Gold Card Print


Mono Print


I have been looking for inspiration on how to link this project to fashion further into the project...

This is pretty inspiring to me...

Insecty-Photography





These were found on google images but I couldn't find the name of the Photographer :(

This project made me remember this music video...

Christina Aguilera - Fighter


Featuring costumes inspired by moths, spiders and beetles, but no wasps :( Maybe I should make my own fashion video with wasps because the internet is definately missing one :P

By Holly xxx

P.s. Here is a link to my blog if you fancy a read - http://www.lessthanthreeohaheart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment