Monday 21 November 2011

Best Art Trip ever!!!

Brighton was sooo much fun the craft fair was amazing and gave me so many ideas my favourite thing was the resin jewlery with fabric in, I would really like to try this! I also collected loads of business cards!!



Then we went SHOPPING! of course and photogrphed lots of pigeons on the lanes....

 Just realised he only has 1 leg??

Found some strange sauce bottles....

And then we went in CHOCCYWOCCYDOODAH!!! i watch there show on the telly all the time and now I have acctually been in the store!!!





Then we had lunch on the beach and photographed more birds and got very wet!! :)





The waves were huge!!

Then we watched the sunset on the way home :)


I forgot we also saw a man on the street selling amazing origami!! 

By Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment