Sunday 13 November 2011

Last week !

So, I have had a pretty hectic week; along with trying to complete the spinning tops project, making a skirt for a photoshoot, travelling up to London for an open day, I have also had to help plan a 13 year old's birthday party, and decorate 40 cupcakes! Here are the photos and videos of this weeks highlights (that sort of sounds like Big Brother :P Booohhoooo that's finished too :( )

"Living Spinning Top", We sprayed paint onto Jazzy, wearing the skirt I have made...







Video of the process...

Hmmmmm, the video wont upload :( I have had mega trouble with these videos because they are too big :( I will try and upload it again in a different post, but until then here is a link to my blog which has it already uploaded... I think it is the 4th post down on my blog...


Light Box Photos...







Spider Webs from last week...





Louis after being caught in our spider web...

On Friday I went to see Central St Martins University with Jaz. We bumped into Pip and Evie who were looking at the same course as us. We all had pretty mixed opinions of the Uni, but I really liked it :) I felt it had a really nice atmosphere and was in a really cool building, the course sounded good apart from only having 20 minutes tutor time a week. But they have produced top designers all over the world, so they must be doing something right :)
Afterwards we went to the V&A museum to see the power of making exhibition, which was really cool, and then walked through Knightsbridge to Harrods and had a look around. They had really nice windows displaying their collaboration with Swarovski which was very Christmassy, and got me in the festive mood :)...






Finally, it was my sister's Birthday party yesterday, which was actually quite fun, considering it was 3 hours in a hall with 40 12/13 year olds :P Anyway, the DJ's we hired had really cool t-shirts on that lit up, which I thought would make good long exposure pictures... but I didn't do that, I made a video of them instead...


By Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment