Saturday 19 November 2011

Brighton!

The craft fair was really cool, if only I was a bit richer and I could have bought something! Mainly ALL the jewellery :) 
Today pretty much just turned into a huge big shopping trip with Georgia :L But it's nearly christmas so i'm allowed! Gutted I didn't go down to Brighton pier or the lanes because I'm a complete mug and it didn't even cross my mind. Could have seen the ice cream stand where my Dad used to sell Ice cream when he was a teen! :D

Me and my furry thingymajiggy

Georgia treating herself to a cheeky pick n mix!

I was about to put some pictures up of my work but at the moment its all gluey and stuff so I'll wait til it's all dry :)

In other news, here's what I did to my lovely piggies the other day...

Aren't they cute! and now they smell lush after their shampoo and conditioning! 

Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment