Wednesday 2 November 2011

Cheeky Post From G!!!

Hello.. Wow it feels very odd being on here I feel a little bit naughty taking up a post on the now new textiles people! Sad to see the back of Alton college safe to say 3 years I wont ever forget! You are all very lucky to have Gayle teaching you.. take on all that she says to you because I would not be where I am today if it was not for her she is AMAZING... so enough of that... Basically I have hijacked your blog because I want to do a little bit of promoting. I have seen someone has already been to Bucks but I feel that more of you should come to the open days and have a look around so here is something I have pinched off the RED SHEDS BLOG : http://textiles-design.blogspot.com/ If you have time go check it out... they dont update it all the time but it has lots to get inspired by... anyway here is the info for the open days...


Open Days at Bucks New University
See all our Art and Design and University Courses
www.bucks.ac.uk
a
Visit our spacious and vibrant Textiles and Surface Design Red Shed Studio and workshops and tour the campus 
  • Wednesday  16 November 2011(11am to 4pm)
  • Wednesday   22 February 2012 (11am to 4pm)
  • Saturday        28 April 2012 (11am to 4pm)
  • Wednesday  13 June 2012 (11am to 4pm)

Honestly though guys it is a seriously lovely enviroment down here yes its not a massive city its a small town.. Londons only 30 mins away and all of our courses are pretty insane though I am a little bit bias. Anyway come check it out!

Also if you have time and want to see a bit more of what my course (TEXTILES AND SURFACE DESIGN) is like I have a look at my blog... http://itsatextilesthing.blogspot.com/    nothing like a bit of self promotion.


GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND SERIOUSLY ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!




Love G

ps... I am so impressed I remembered the login yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment