Thursday 3 November 2011

New project!

Can't believe the re-branding project is overrrrr!
Presenting it was soooo scaryyy! but I really enjoyed creating Delicate Era, along with its promotional items...



Well done to Lauren, Pip, Jazzy and holly, for getting 1st 2nd and 3rd! :D

ONTO THE NEW PROJECT ALREADDDYYYYY... comenced... 3 days ago was it? Aggghhhh I better get on with it!

SpinningTops'R'us&webs&othermoveythings!

Just a few pictures I captured on my blackberry to start off inspiration for the Movement/spinning tops/ webs project!
 I really like the effect of the movement on top of an already drawn picture of moving spinning tops


 Just because I'm amazing...


It has super potential to become an amazingly gigantic human web :D

Love eve x check me outtttt-->  http://anartstudentslife.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment