Sunday 23 September 2012

10 fabulouso things you don't know about Emma-Jane

  1. I live in an annoyingly clean village full of elderly residents, cats and helicopters.
  2. I use to play county hockey.
  3. I do quite like a cheeky dosage of Grand Designs and Styled to Rock. 
  4. When I was 5 I thought I would grow up and become a red Indian.
  5. I have vampire skin all year round.
  6. My hips don't lie cause I'm a quarter Shakira.
  7. Clowns make me cry.
  8. I live with my papaaa and I have probably moved more than the majority of you all in your entire future lifetimes. (Military background)
  9. I really don't understand how you can have an inner and outy belly button. They're bizarre anyway.
  10. Lastly, I still get nightmares that my old furbie will wake up and remember its years of neglect and abuse.
SEE YA ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY TOMORROW x

No comments:

Post a Comment