Monday 24 September 2012

10 things you dont know about Stephanie Cope

1. I broke my arm above my elbow when i jumped of a table, which meant we had social servies round thinking i was being abused lol
2. Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half
3. I dont really have any real relatives are family is made up of friends that have become are family
4. I love watching horror films but only if someones with me
5. Me and my brother are really close and usually hang out with him and his mates because there also my mates.
6. I have a massive scar across my stomach from an operation that i had when i was a baby
7. My dream in life is to win the lottery get a flat get a dog start a family and not have to work for the rest of my life :)
8. I have a very open relationship with my mum so everything ive ever done she knows about and dosent really care.
9. My brother hit my in the head with a cricket bat.
10. I love to just sing randomly all the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment