Tuesday 12 October 2010

So...

Just opened the message from Gayle about the blog rota, and turns out Tuesday is my day to post!
I've really nothing to post at the moment; my book is full of research and ideas, and I would scan it in if my printer hadn't broken!
So I will try and use the college facilities to do a better update :)

When I post again next, I shall also scan in an image I am painting for the college, which the principal will be taking to China; see the class photo we have on our blog? That's what I'm painting :D
It's coming along okk :))

Not much else to write at the moment, and no images to post! I have plenty of ideas and hope to post their progress soon!

I will reveal however that I have settled on the brand name Vespa, which is Italian for wasp. Someone else in the group I discovered is using it too, which is perfect motivation to work harder and make my brand stand out more as the name is no longer original!

I am contemplating changing it though; will update if I do!

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment