Thursday 28 October 2010

Well I have nothing to show you on here as the majority of my work I've done this week is 3D but I have done some more bookwork looking into shops exteriors and interiors I like, and a couple of shops which I would love to change a bit to suit my shop. I also created a questionairre to ask a few people which could fall into my Yummy Mummy target market. I've created so far for my gift bag, a postcard and Ive nearly finished making my gift bag out of material I ordered earlier on in the week. Ive planned my other peices and had to change printing onto a mug as I couldnt order the paper and by the time I can (tomorrow is Pay Day) it wont get here in time for the deadline. Still have a load of work to do, panicing a bit but hopefully I will get there, going to set myself all of tomorrow to do it instead of doing housework haha

I went to Winchester School of Art yesterday though for the Open Day. I liked the Uni and the facilities there but really didnt like the course! Have booked Open Days at Southampton Solent Uni and Portsmouth Uni for next month so I hope they appeal to me more. Still thinking about a gap year and I think at the moment it will be the best thing for me, to mature a little bit more and toughen up haha I'm really looking forward to visiting both of these other Unis as their courses really interested me.

Lucinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment