Thursday 9 June 2011

Almost there....

Are we allowed to hand our stuff in before 9 on Monday, or is the deadline really tomorrow afternoon?

I am so so so close to being finished now, my space is almost done minus two garments that I've taken home to iron and possibly some tags. The essay is done, probably completely wrong, so just have to get that bound.

I still have to:
  1. finish my second sketch book
  2. go through both books tweaking and neatening
  3. go through my three other projects to make the books neater
  4. put things on a CD
  5. bind the evaluation
Here's how it's looking now:



I am quite happy with it, it's sort of hard to evaluate it because I've been staring at it/ drilling into it for so long. Maybe when I come in on Monday with fresh eyes I'll have more of an opinion, but I think i like it. We talked about putting another picture up between the two tables but I think that might be overkill?

 Miriam having a nosey
Becca cutting and sticking. I want a passport cover!

I've kind of forgotten life exists outside of this project, I'll probably have some sort of meltdown on Monday when there's nothing left to do. Except make my red skirt fit me as I've eaten too much Costa shortbread/ peanut butter/birthday cake in the last 2 months, oops.

Over and out.

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment