Monday 6 June 2011

I'm sooo old but

What a looovely day! Thanks to everyone for making it extra special :-)

Here's how today's exhibition-putting-up went...



A quick re-planning of the space design; I know we made layout designs but it's a different kettle of fish when it's in front of you and you see what the dimensions are and where the light falls etc etc. I'm kind of looking at my space like a mood board- relying on trial and error.



My empty space, except for two SELF-ASSEMBLED Ikea tables (get me) and lots of junk on the floor.

This is how I left it at the end of day one, (yes this genuinely took 4 hours) I've used 4 black shelf-brackets as garment hooks, and my laser-cut chandelier in place. It took a bit of effort (poor Ivan) but at least it's a start. I have lots more to do though, as you can see.



Back to the birthday- this is what greeted me when I came home, I think you textiles lot will appreciate it! It's a very rare thing when my mum bakes, but it's always something a little bit mental and brilliant when she does!

Is

PS. Becca you are soooo mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment