Thursday 2 June 2011

Photo shoot number two


Today I high-jacked Amy, Ish, Jenny and Becca to do my location photo shoot at a very nice young man's house which was SO. POSH. and Georgian (that's the relevance to my project by the way). Here are a few pictures, not fully edited yet, so you can get a general idea of what it will look like. I think I might do the same black-and-white background thing I did for my studio shoot for some of them.


I did an early morning run for boob tape so Amy felt much better in the jumpsuit today. The look I was going for was 'we're better than you', to reflect the grandeur and superiority of the architecture my project is about.


The only big issue we had was the sunlight, which was so bright it has affected the shadows on people's faces, but it does look quite dramatic that way so I'm not too worried. OH and the other issue was a massive spider. Seriously, it was HUGE with this big fat gut like it's been eating deep fried flies or something, yuck!


Yes that's a CHANDELIER. One of many in their lovely house.

 Jenny looking fabulous, as usual :-)


 This (above) is one of my favourite shots because the folded style of the curtains just happens to match the folded detail down the back of the jumpsuit perfectly, so you can really see the link. Also it looks like the photographer has sort of burst in on a private group, very aristocratic and exclusive, which is what I wanted.

Lastly, this was models off duty but they still look really well posed! What pros. Anyway, they only have to put up with me for one more day on the private view, and I did reward them with choccy presents so hopefully they didn't have too bad a time today! Thanks guys :-) and a special thank you to Becca for helping me today!

Is X

No comments:

Post a Comment