Monday 13 June 2011

It's actually....over.

Except for, of course - the Catwalk and Exhibition.
But still, it's basically...well and truly...over.

Isn't it a weird feeling girls? It's hardly sunk in with me...

Except that I was asked out tonight, and well...I could GO, I could actually...go. Instead of saying, 'i'm sorry I can't, I've artwork to do'...or being all 'well okay but only after I finish this bit of sewing'
It was a breath of fresh air.

But even so, the catwalk and exhibition should be great fun,

Mentioning that, WHAT ARE PEOPLE WEARING TO THE PRIVATE VIEWING?
Like I know i've the catwalk and everything, but I'm around for some of the private viewing [still don't understand why the catwalk is during the exhibition...how does that work?] and figured I should wear something nice? Should I whip out the Galliano dress? Hmmmm??

Oh and how many people can we invite to the private viewing and catwalk on Thursday...?

Hope you can answer my questions girlys - or Gayle!! :)
Chheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Jennnnnnnnnny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment