Monday 13 June 2011

Phew??

WE'VE (almost) FINISHED! Yayyyy. Work is over, now just the (total mortification of a) catwalk show, two boring shifts each of sitting in a room watching flats be flats, a few hours of taking everything down and BAM, we'll be finished forever. No more Alton.

Scary stuff.

I might get Gayle withdrawals.

On the whole I'm happy with what I've managed to get done, but I came home and realised I haven't handed in any of my toiles :-/ I don't know how bad that is but I guess it's too late? Is it too late Gayle? Is it really bad? Argh I knew I'd forget something. I also found a stray piece of laser-cut chandelier which won't get to be fixed before the examiner sees.

Instead of a nice chillax, I have altered my skirt so I can squeeze my exceptionally (what's a nice way of saying it?) "voluptuous" backside in it. I blame all that stress-related peanut butter toast and birthday cake. Anyway, that was a very depressing afternoon but at least it's sorted.

I have to give a talk to ADFAS tomorrow evening (with one day's notice, very helpful) so it doesn't feel like the work has stopped yet, as I now have to whip up a presentation :-( I don't like public speaking much.

Anyway, enough whining on my part.
The exhibition looks great so

WELL DONE GUYS :-)

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment