Friday 17 June 2011

CLEVER, CLEVER, GIRLS

I don't often venture onto your blog, but I felt in this instance I really should..... I just wanted to let you know just how very proud I am of you, last night was a very special experience and you should all be extremely proud of yourselves. The examiner was genuinely blown away and has already published her report which was positively glowing. Each and everyone of you is amazing and it has been the biggest pleasure to teach you all - even those who I might have locked horns with over the last year - you know who you are! I look forward to seeing you all sparkle in the future, just like you did last night. I am keeping an eye on the weather forecast as I would like to host an afternoon of tea and cakes, but as our house is so small, we need good weather so that it can be a garden party - you would never all fit inside!! Jenny and Becca, I jointly award you top blogger and the rewards will find their way to you shortly! Foundation lovelies - your marks should be falling through your letter boxes tomorrow morning - please read our comments - difficult decisions were made and ENORMOUS arguments took place, but at the end of the day the final grades were out of our hands and I can't really fault the examiner for her reasoning.

THANK YOU so much for my gorgeous flowers and gifts, I feel very spoiled and very touched - G, I know you were behind this and I am very grateful. Ish - it's just a car and I am just relieved that it was just a prang.

Have a fab weekend.

Gayle x

No comments:

Post a Comment