Sunday 5 June 2011

Carboooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Okkkkay, so I was up at 7.30am this morning to carboot it!! With the idea and hope of finding thigns for my space :) ...

Carboot number 1 along the Basingstoke Road....was a faiil. I found nothing, and thought that was it, I was going home empty handed. So started to panic...
Until...Mum pointed out there is one behind the Country Market which is just past Kingsley...so that's where we headed,
and it was much bigger then expected!!

Walking round I got my hopes up...and it wasn't for nothing, I found some fabulous bargains!! Woohoo! So obviously I thought, I should blog about it :D
I still need to get wallpaper, and maybe flooring. But other then that I'm pretty happy with what i've got - it's like what I planned, but not quite, so I shall do a couple more layout designs with these items in mind and then go from there... :)

So here are my finds:

A loveeely small gold mirror, which was 50p as it's got a bit missing to the bow at the top...which i'll either leave or could break off the other part to the bow so it matches...


A long mirror, which was £2


3 photo frames in goldy silver colouring, to put photoshoot images in...


As well as a bigger gold frame, all 4 frames cost £3 for the lot :)


Annnnnnd these awesome light fittings - i'm going to put candles where the bulb should be :)



I'm really pleased with my findings! I think they'll look great :))

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

No comments:

Post a Comment