Wednesday 8 June 2011

What a HORRIBLE day.

Like, I swear the world was against me, the ENTIRE WORLD.

In fact I shall tell you all of my crummy day:

Firstly I went to bed at 4am, was up at 7am, had left my window open all night = a very cold, non satisfying 3 hour sleep...
Woke up, had breakfast - toast tasted odd...got in car with slice of bread [yeahh I had toast then bread] ...took one bite and IT WAS OUT OF DATE. No wonder my toast tasted bad...so that made me almost want to be sick. Yum...NOT. Threw it away...

Got to college. HAD LEFT SOME STUFF AT HOME.
WALKED all the way home, grabbed a few things, walked all the way back.
Couldn't find a SINGLE tool I needed to put up stuff in my space.

Went to photoshoot, people arrived late [they had their reasons, it's fine lol] ... my dress lost a tassel - a REALLY OBVIOUS one at the front, so couldn't be in the photoshoot. SO did just single shots of the other 3 garments. Tonights location photoshoot then got changed, now it's tomorrow IT BETTER NOT RAIN.

That shoot went okay, got some good photos [will post in a second] ...
Went back to space, still couldn't find any tools...
After a long hunt, I got what I needed.
Put up some frames etc.
REALLY DON'T LIKE MY SPACE.
The wallpaper looks rubbish.
The stuff on the wall looks rubbish.
The whole thing looks rubbish.
Gah I'm so negative right now.

Then had to rush off. [pick up neighbour, look after her till 6...sigh] and got SOAKED on the way home in the rain..nice.
Got bored babysitting.
Then went home, tried talking to my parents about how stressful things are, Dad walked out mid conversation to go sit in the living room...like, that's pretty rude in my opinion. So I gave up. Came upstairs, almost curled up and cried....

Then got a grip of myself and cracked on with sketchbook work. It may not have been my day but that DOES NOT MEAN I'M GIVING UP. No no.
I've come too far for that. I just need a good nights sleep tonight and I'll be fine. Sleepiness makes my mood act like a rollarcoaster.

Anyway, just thought I'd say, guys no matter how stressful this all is. It'll be over in a few days. Even if you have a rubbish day tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... KEEP GOING. It's going to be worth it.

Now here are a million images to clog up the blog because that's how I roll.
























Hope you like them, I'm quite pleased with them.
REALLY WANT TO DO LOCATION SHOOT. BETTER NOT RAIN D:

And i'm fixing my dress tonight and doing single shots of me in it tomorrow.

Jennnnnnnnnnnny :)

1 comment: