Friday 18 March 2011

Amazing Discovery!!

Its Charlotte, and I think I have discovered the worlds first self varnishing chair. I swear when I was trying to sand my chair I would have to redo bits becuase more varnish would appear from nowhere, it took me 3days, 3DAYS!! Well managed to kind of get there in the end as some of you saw today, just need to tack the fabric to the cushion,  I will post photos tomorrow to make up for the lack of blogging last week (Whoops! totally becuase of my battle with the chair)

Anyway just wanted to post pics of the lamps that I really liked from Timourous Besties


I like how they look pretty ordinary on their own but when the light is turned on all this colour comes through, so I wanted to do something similar, dont yet know how to though!

Anyway I just wanted to share
x

No comments:

Post a Comment