Wednesday 16 March 2011

Screen prints...

Did my screen prints today for my chair...

This will be the main seat cover.
I have used blue, green and a purpley grey for the backgroud and a darker blue for the peir print, so that it stands out more.

It took me a while to think of what to use for the third colour to go with the blue and green as i couldnt decide what would look best, but after abit of help from the girlies and testing out colours i decded on the purpley grey.

I am going to work into it with threads and possibly other Brighton related objects...we will see, as im going about this without a certain plan.

Along with the seat cover i printed the front of a cushion cover aswell, using the same print and colours so that it all links in together. Hope you like it! Courtney x


No comments:

Post a Comment