Thursday 3 March 2011

Photoshoot and new project!

Hey it's Lucinda and me and Miriam had a photo shoot yesterday for our Skirt project. Here is one of my favourite photos of us together. Considering I'm a Textiles student and not fashion I don't think I did THAT bad!


Now I am researching Interior designers for our new project called Brighton Bazaar. I love Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen even though he seems like a drama queen! I like how he has made this room (below) and I love the use of different sized photo frames on the wall to create a statement piece.

This morning we have also been discussing our Final Major Projects...I have decided to base mine on a UK design for home ware and focusing on one room in the house such like the kitchen or the bedroom. I like London so I am going to take a trip up there once we have started the project to take photos of the stalls with UK souvenirs on.

No comments:

Post a Comment