Friday 1 April 2011

and now it's FMP time!

So I realise that I never posted my photos for my finished Brighton pieces so here you go:

I think I might have mentioned before that I didn't use my lamp shade in my final photo shoot, simply because it didn't work with the other two pieces. In the end, I super imposed another lamp stand. I think that it may be a little too obvious however, you bet the point!
I kind of wish I could change the colours of the walls or something, because I don't feel as though this space shows off the chair as much ... but hey ho!


I definitely prefer these close-up shots compared to the others :)

So now its got into the big and sometimes scary FMP :S and originally, I was going to base my project on this Kokopelli Native American myth. However, after doing my presentation, I realised that I wasn't really keen on the idea.
This little fella was a traveller, prankster and healer, so my plan is to look into these different aspects of his personality, especially the traveller and work off that.
I have know decided to base my project on creating the perfect gap year ... with vintage suitcases, luggage tags, maps ... the whole lot!

I found some of these old luggage tags on etsy, which give you a little idea of the pieces I want to create ...


If you haven't seen this blog before, I would definitely recommend that you take a look .... the stuff she creates is AMAZING, and relevant to the images that I want to create:


If you want to take a look at the rest of her stuff, heres a link to more of the blog post:

Not much else to blog about really at the moment! As I need to get stuck into this FMP before I am able to upload any of the pictures.

Ooo, Lottie, if you haven't managed to find the images I was showing you earlier ... I found some hair/make-up photos that could be interesting research for your project:






As you can see, they are really O.T.T but awesome at the same time. I haven't had a look to see who the make-up and hair is by but I'm sure it isn't hard to find out :)
There are loads more examples on the web but these were my favouites :) hope this helps!

So, off to begin the birthday weekend :) hope to see you guys monday night but if not, see you on wed (interview at Chelsea College of Art monday morning :S) Seriously ... the day after my birthday!!! Not fair! :D
Becca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment