Thursday 28 April 2011

Hmmm


WHAT a day. Not a very good one in all honesty, but as I'm already 2 days late blogging, I'll give you an update anyway. I have made my toiles, but the trouser aspect of the jumpsuit is notttttt going well seeing as I originally made them to fit myself over Easter, but my model is obviously different and the alterations are not working out. Poor lovely Brooke tried so hard to help, but alack they currently look like MC Hammer pants. Today I was meant to do all my screen prints, but lets just summarise and say that didn't happen. However, I did stay late with Gayle (who is WONDERFUL by the way) so at least we've made a start now.

These are two of my fabrics ^^^ just so you get an idea of the colours I'm combining, and I'm going to use chains and such to make belts with tassels like on the fancy curtains I've got pictures of.


This ^^^ is a Photoshop idea of what my screen print (it's a ceiling rose, which are the posh things that lights hang from) should look like for the jumpsuit. Photoshop has actually really helped me figure out colours and pattern placement without having to waste loads of fabrics; definitely worth a try if you're stuck.

Happy Kate-Middleton-is-marrying-Prince-William-day for tomorrow!!

Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment