Tuesday 5 April 2011

SUCH a good day

So, while the BTEC lot sat down with Gayle to have deep thoughts, and the foundation lot had a nice day off feeling hung-over, I went to london and it was GREAT!!!

I went to see an exhibition on Sue Timney who is a textiles designer because some of it has architecture drawings as prints etc and it was really good, i'll write more about it on my own blog but i'm too tired to do a full account right now. I then went to the V&A to see the Yohji Yamamoto retrospective which was fab too, fairly small but you could get right up close to the garments. No photos allowed unfortunately, and when i started sketching a security bloke came and made me stop, so it's all just happy memories instead.

ALSO I went and got some fabric to play with which is v nice- it makes freelance seem even WORSE. Bought some PVC, the shop keeper said he wished my mum was wearing it; very very funny.

Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment