Wednesday 27 April 2011

It's Lucinda :)

Thank you so much Becca you are such a star! x

Well today I have been researching more! Using Miriams books she borrowed from the library I found a few designers I liked.

Heres a designer called Davina Nathan http://www.davinanathan.com/  You can't really see her patterns she has created but in the book there is a few images of her work. If you carrying on pressing next theres a childrens page with a pattern with african animals on if Ellie is interested :)


I also have researched a designer called Maija Louekari. I decided to research this designer as in one of my images from London I took a picture of  a tree in St James' Park. Below is my image as some of the images she has created.



Also these two mugs just remind me of the buildings in London.


I have also looked at Timorous Beasties as I found out he did a London Toile.









Becca also gave me some postcards today from David and Goliath, so I looked these up and found some T-Shirts with a Royal Wedding theme.

















Lucinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment