Thursday 14 April 2011

UPDATE

So far the dumps have not been on my side this week so hopefully retuning to them on Sunday will be a bit more productive... some woman at Bordon tried to sell me 2 chairs for £10 what is the world coming to? I rejected her obviously because I have gotten 2 nicer ones for half the price before.. wheres the old man when you need him hey?? I have had success in the car boot purchasing a wooden trunk tool carrier thing, toaster,iron, some lace styled things, a needle flower arranger, a key holder thing, a lampshade, some napkins, and an oil lamp thing.. might have missed some bits off but you get the idea and all for under a 10 pounds. I would recommended people to go as it had lots of things and its just quite funny to look around. I am waiting for a sunny day when I can take some piccys of the items I have bought. But here are some picture I took of my trolley that Amy kindly picked up for me :) thank you again!  Hope everyone is well, and I will be posting a plea for some things in the next few days so be prepared for some donating ha.
P.S I STRANGELY MISS YOU ALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment