Saturday 16 April 2011

WANTED!!!!!!! PLEASE READ

This is a plea for absolutely anything and everything..... as it is supposedly "spring cleaning" time. I wanted to ask ALL of you if you could do me a massive favor because you are all so lovely. I would love it if you guys could donate me something that you were going to trow away or take to the charity shop or to the dump. Nothing massive just something little I could use in my project. If you want it back after fmp that is fine, I just really like the idea of having a collection of little bits and bobs to display like a museum. 
Off to the dump in a bit, and again tomorrow hopefully I will find something!!! 
So once again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get collecting bits of junk and things and facebook me if you  want to ask me anything :) 

thank you 

G
X


I made a new friend at birdworld... he was sooo cute. and they were for sale!!


And I thought issy would appreciate these amazing looking chickens! I want them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment