Tuesday 6 March 2012

Brighton


I KNOW I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but here's my Brighton photos, because I genuinely have nothing to really say at the moment.
Also, happy birthday for yesterday Gayle :)
Flo xxx


The Pier


The sea


Lily


See for yourself



Photography - I guess?


Sunny sea


Let there be light!




Sally


Lily won me a pacman!!!


Sally being Pacman...




I didn't want her to steal pacman, so I won her a hello kitty :)



Just don't sit on the cow :/


Says it all



happy birthday gayle!



my own italian boutique 


vintage jewellery store










Choccywoccydoodah




Shoe shopping!



Me and the girls :)


Lily looking... Interesting?




Cheeky fag


The M&S piano player... Not just any piano player




Lily buying her amazing shoes (jealous!)




Because it's a union jack



Brighton sweeties



La lanes


Amazing lighting store






Vigue diamond



lanes


prettyyy


Hey Ruth & Abby!


Guitar man



Jewellery lanes


Backstreet art


Casual dead gay umbrella


Vintage bike



Lanes


Beautiful fabrics




Zebra wall



Casual Brightoner


Street art


Cheeky seagul



Busker


Kemp Town





Cheeky pier fag (such a poser).. Oh wait that's me D:


Merrily going round...



Sally's posing moment






Pacman eating brighton rock <3

1 comment:

  1. FLOOOOOOOOOO I both hate and love you atm. Hate - because you put up those cringy lookbook photos of me :/ and Love - because I cant stay mad at you :3 Other than the photos of me, I like your photos :)
    But on a serious note, your a meanie :'( but shall forgive you since you did win me that kitty :)
    Love from Sally x x x

    ReplyDelete