Tuesday 6 March 2012

Loughborough Interview

So after driving for ages to Loughborough, the university was pretty easy to spot it was flippin' huge! I signed in and then we were given an interview time, it could have been anywhere between 1.30 and 3 but luckily I got one at 1.45. When it was time for my interview I was taken to an office upstairs and had an interview in front of a guy(who I can only presume was some kind of teacher) and a student I think. I talked through my portfolio and got asked one question about drawing vs concept and then they flicked VERY quickly through my sketch books. I wasnt really asked anything which I dont think is a good thing and then I was just told to leave so it was a very confusing interview I have no idea whether it went well or not. Everyone had a laugh at the dominatrix photos though!! I have no idea what to expect...
Josie x

No comments:

Post a Comment