Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Chair so far...

 I am really enjoying this new project as I have never reupholsterd a chair before but it is quite fun especially when it is sunny!!

So here is my chair which was the bargin price of £3!! from the dump after i had stripped off the horrible seat cover!!!:


And after a day of sanding in the sun it looks like this...
I am not sure if I am going to paint it or what now but I definetly didnt want that dark wood!!





And my fluffy little friend who has been watching me sanding..


I know that I am definetly going to screen print a seat cushion and possibly a normal cushion too using drawings from the photos i took in brighton...



 I am also going to try and encorperate some heat transfer as well as the screen printing...
from lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment