Wednesday 25 April 2012

Have a nosey at what I've been up to!


Right so for the last week or so I have been onto designing my SIX print/patterns to use for my silk scarves. I have been basing these on six girls that I gathered info on etc....and so the  prints are kind of based around their interests/personalites/likes! 


I have done 5 so far (not all are silk screen printing for once) So here they are, some rough tryouts and idea for my scarves..... 


Holly's final scarf idea: 



Jazzy's final idea (which i will not be silk screening) :



Flo's print idea:


Ellie's final print design:


And Lauren's...(which I am still not sure about) :


I might just do a really big bold bird print for Lauren as it'd be much different to the other scarves that way...


Hannah T



No comments:

Post a Comment