Saturday 14 April 2012

stuff to do with identity and stuff

yesterday i went up to london and went to the science museum to the 'who am i?' exhibition, followed by the gillian wearing exhibition at the whitechapel gallery (which at first i didn't think would be of much use, but it was so encaptivating!)

here are some photos i took on my phone, managed to take loads before any security person had a go at me! so i bought some postcards too! 


in the science museum there was a machine to take pictures of your iris!



gillian wearing-

photographing the public and their thoughts


masks


films












videos of confessions, i took some videos for future reference



it was so cool!

oh and also I've been growing my own bacteria, from my mouth and fingertip!


ah and now I'm gonna be late for work, pip xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment