Sunday 15 April 2012

Trip to London and sweets

Sorry i was meant to blog this last week . So went to London with faith and we went to the Damien Hirst exhibition at the Tate it was AMazing and extremely weird at the same time . We had to queue seperatly for the diamond skull 'for the love of God' but it was the most amazin and most beautiful things that I have ever seen and I want one for my mantle piece !
Anyway faith then dragged me to the hunterian meuseun which wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be . We then headed to m and m world in Leicester square which was just noise pollution and also sugar sin sweet shop in covent garden which I am in love with. Had a great day and got some really good imagery and am now really excited for this project !


It won't let me upload photos from my phone so you will have to wait for those .

Also started buying my jars for m sweet shop display , I think ikea thought I was a crazy jar lady when I got to the till !!!

Hope everyone had a good easter hol , see everyone tomorow :)

Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment