Sunday 5 February 2012

First interview!

I had my first interview at Bucks uni on Friday, went really well and got offered a place! I was really nervous going in ... especially after the mock interview with gayle! but it was sooooo relaxed and not scary at all! The interview was just me and the tutor and he made me a cuppa we had a flick through my folio and sketch book and he asked me a few questions and then offered me a place! The questions I can remember weree along the lines of :

what does the word fashion mean to you  (this did stump me at first as im doing textiles but i managed to blag my way through)

What do you think about the costs of the courses, next year being the first year that its 9000 ( I said some shiz about being a necessity like petrol ... and ciggarettes ... )

Whose better you or Josie ... ( she had had her interview just before me XD )

ummm Why textiles your stufffs very graphical ( I didnt realise it was so again blagged through that!)

Thats all I can remeber for now! was really relaxed though! hope this helped! xxx Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment