Wednesday 8 February 2012

stresstresstress

as I usually do! 

mental week this week, NOT been good. Howard (my micra) has been through hell :( and I am stressing over my lack of ability to design skirts. I can see it in my head, I just can't put it on paper. However I have been doing loads of research and I have found my way!

THE UNIVERSE. 

]


mainly pretty things like these that involve at least swirls and splashes of purple. prettyyy :) 


so I started looking for GALAXY CLOTHES and found these beauties, AND I found a tutorial on how to make them (well, a t shirt version) so I dug through my clothes and found an old black primark t shirt I never wore, and got another one off my sister, so I'm going to try it when I get back from turkey, and if it goes well, there are jumble sales GALORE in the next few weeks, so Ma is being sent out on a recon mission to procure black and purple material, which I will turn into something awesome.

annnything else...? If there is I can't remember! anyway. peace. 

M xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment