Thursday 2 February 2012

Just A Little Note


Hello, I'm am blogging at (what is for me) an ungodly hour. I know what you're thinking, I'm seventeen and I'm complaining about being awake at quarter past 11 at night? Yeah. I'm tired but I can't sleep, so I'm working. Woohooooo.


Anyway what I was going to say was a few things to keep you going, as I need this kind of motivation myself. It's incredibly chilly outside, and we're all coming down with colds, and I'm not being funny we're not the liveliest of groups... So here's a couple of things I suggest, which personally help me. 

The first idea is snuggle up with a really good book. My initial recommendation is the Chanel biography (Coco Chanel: Life & Legend by Justine Picardie), I like reading about inspiring people who have influenced me, as it gives me drive to do well in what I do. Plus, this book is so beautiful, I'll bring it in at some point if anyone wants a look? But I read in a thing I got in Elle about 'how to do well in our career' or something that you should read about people who inspire you, and Gayle's always saying we should be reading something other than Vogue...



The other idea is a GODSEND for people like me, who just share too much on Fb, twitter etc.. It's called the quiet place project. Say you're feeling like incredibly stressed, and you just need to get on with your work but you're too distracted by what people have to say or do or whatever... 

Here's the link to the inital project


Just turn off Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, Email, Phones etc. This literally lasts about a minute, and it's so relaxing, and puts things in a good perspective. This other thing they have, just completely relaxes you...


And this, is my favorite, the thoughts room. It's basically like a tweet box, or Facebook status box, where you can literally just pour your heart out, all your worries and demons and the words just disappear along with half of the stress it's causing. 


It plays some music with it, which is so relaxing, but if you don't like it, obviously you can turn off your speakers or whatever. 



Hope everyone's doing well with their projects :)

If you want to see what I'm thinking about with mine, please feel free to visit my blog, and please click the Facebook like button!!!! http://imogenfuchsia.wordpress.com/ thank you!!!

Flo xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment