Saturday 4 February 2012

Interviews and STUFF

Right I had my first interview on Wednesday for Nottingham Trent which I was absolutely petrified for! :(   


I'd never been to the Uni before as we ran out of time when the open days were on. But now it's completely confused me because I LOVED the Uni so much, and now I don't know what my first choice is again aaah! Anyway, there was a lot of waiting around (in the car and at the uni) which got my nerves going wild. But the actual interview wasn't too bad although I couldn't tell if they liked me or not. Here are a few of the questions they asked me in case anyone else is going for an interview for Textiles there...


- Why did you choose this Uni? 
- Did you go to the open day?
- Have you been to any exhibitions recently and what were they and what did you like about them? 
- Which designers or artists inspire you and your work? 
- What is your strongest and weakest points within your subject? 
- What will you gain from joining this course? 
- Can you draw from an object that is right in front of you as well as from photos? 




Yeah all fairly standard which I was pleased about, so they didn't throw any weird curve ball questions! Though do watch what you say when they ask about your strongest and weakest points because they will try and catch you out a little and see if you can defend yourself. 


Not heard from them yet but fingers crossed I get an offer! :) 




Also thanks quickly to Flo for sharing The Quiet Place Project with us, just went on the site and it really helped! 


Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome,it's great isn't it!
    good luck as well, wishing you and everyone the best in their interviews!
    flo x

    ReplyDelete