Tuesday 8 May 2012

BEN HOWARD IN THE LIVE LOUNGE

I hope you are all listening! eeeeep!


AND HE COVERED CARLY RAE JEPSON. 
happy times. 
Anyway, hope your bank holiday weekends have been productive! I have spent most of mine working the bar at the Petersfield Spring Festival hosted by the lovely Ben Errey who can be found in photography three days a week! :) 



(this was Saturday, the atmosphere was amazing!)


anyway, moving on.


So Picnik is a website which essentially got me through my photography A level, I am not one for photoshop, I DO NOT LIKE IT.


But boooo picnik closed down in April! Howeve! If you sign up for a Google + account, you can edit all your photos on there! Mwaha! Here are a couple of mine from around the nature-y party of Basingstoke!





POLAROID YOU KNOW IT





I think this will make a lovely leafy print! :)


I shall leave you in the capable editing hands of google + and the lovely folks over at picnik! :)


Maddie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment