Sunday 6 May 2012

HIII GUIIISSSSE

So, I thought I better blog before the week is up! Kinda feel bad about ditching crit on friday, but I felt WAAAAYYY too ill :( Not sure what was wrong with me but I think I gave it to my sister as she woke me up at 4 in the morning because she almost fainted, then went blind for ten minutes and could'nt find her way back to her room, awkward :/

Moving on...

Here is what I have been up to...

My Laser cut top...


As you can tell by the conveniently placed holes, there might be a bit of a nipple issue, so I will have to sort that out!

Screen Printing...


The fabric was an absolute bitch to print but I am quite pleased with the result!

Making the underskirt and pinning the fabric (before printing it!)...


Almost finished, just need to hem everything, make the flying saucer detail and sort out the top...


Sorry for the shoddy photography!

From Holly xxxx


P.S. Here's a fun song with a monkey...


Crazy Monkey lady!

Wish England was getting more sunlight! I'm getting S.A.D.!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment