Friday 4 May 2012

Inspirational Lines

Hey, its Sally here. Today I want to share with you a swimsuit that has been brought to my attention by several sources. Firstly illustrator Hayden Williams showed me his interpretation of the garment - which I fell in love with; then the same piece was featured in a magazine spread on the beautiful Lana Del Rey. The swimsuit in question is from the Prada SS12 collection, and I just love how the seam lines enhance the contours and curvature of the body, while the darker side panels creates a flattering slimming effect. With further research, I have found Lana has been fronting several Prada ensembles, she more of them here http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/you-fit-me-better-than-my-favorite.html


 And bellow is a sneak peek into my preparation of the making process of my three garments. To see more photos please visit my blog, as I have already written an essay for those particular photos http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-needles-are-out.html
Anyway have a good long weekend everyone!!!
Sally Louise Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment