Tuesday 1 May 2012

My work so far....

Here is what i have been doing so far I am really enjoying this project and cant wait to start making this week!!
Here are my parrot drawings using biro...



Here are my fineliner feathers....



And some patterns that I creathed with them for printing...

I created this drawing and patterns to go along with my flamingos as this is what gives them there colour...


and this is a design that i have created for a flamingo purse...


and then i have also been feltmaking...
 Here is my needle felted flamingo who seems to have become quite flufffy??
and my embroiderd felt which i may make into broaches...
another drawing that i forgot to put at the top i may add colour to this one though...

and also i had a letter from a parrot charity i contacted ages ago!! they sent me some magazines and leaflets and also agreed for me to put a collection for them in my show as parrots are an endagerd species!
more soon once i start printing hopefully tomorrow

from Lauren xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment