Friday, 18 May 2012

Cushion Update

So this week the main cushion that I made was T for Typewriter! Gayle had the idea of laser cutting keys for the letters to then stitch on, so I went in and did this on Tuesday.

Cleaning all the ink of took ages and was very messy!

My finished cushion with the letters sewed on which took hours.

And last of all my dining room which I have completely taken over for the last couple weeks - and I caught Margo having a cheeky snooze on all the cushions! .... sorry mum and dad its only for a few more weeks!

So that's it for now, back to more cushion making!
Rachel C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment