Tuesday 15 May 2012

MA NAME IS GLOZELL IS YOU GOOD IS YOU OK COS I WANT T KNOW

Well its been a while.. and since my internet is actually working for once I am to post some pics of the finishing touches I have just been adding to my 2nd corset..

 Adding real bones to my 2nd corset to show the dramatic-ness of how Jack the Ripper killed his victims. He was not gentle..

 This one I carved out.. bad idea! it took forever!
And the whole corset!.. I cant get it to turn the right way.. but you get it.. very textual.. ripping, tearing and sewing EVERYWHERE. And I have a sneaky little new idea up my sleeve.. but I cant share it yet, need to check with Gayle to see if it's possible :)

So there ya'll are..
From Evie.. follow me.. http://thisismyoutfit.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment