Friday 27 May 2011

As the day develops...

BECCA, I [insert swear word] LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and also your neighbour :P

That house is perfect, couldn't ask for better and I would love love love to come and do my photo shoot there. Is Thursday 2nd June okay? Or maybe this bank holiday Monday? Let me know and say I am soooo thankful to him. Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

Also, I went away, thought a bit and i have two more alternatives for the new bottoms.

OPTION ONE

Wet look leggings with fringing pinned on. Oh my god, wet look leggings. This is me, a picture of me, in WET. LOOK. LEGGINGS. Dear lord. They don't look tooooo bad, but I think they look a bit cheap worn with PVC? I feel like sandy at the end of Greece, except I'm not a size 4.

OPTION TWO:


This is an existing skirt my mum got for a Halloween costume. It was sort of corsetted up the front side (so classy) but I would seam that shut so it would be just a simple pencil skirt. My worry with this is that it might be cheating as I'm literally making a teeny adjustment, not constructing it. If Gayle reads this, please tell me which/if I'm allowed etc.

Thanks everyone whose given me feedback!

XXX

P.S Becca, you may have seen this already, but have you looked at 'Paper Plane' designs? There's a really cute wash bag that looks like a airmail parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment